Why do Women and Employers Need Maternity Leave/Return Programs Now More than Ever?
The Back to Business Programs help women and managers navigate the transition to new parenthood in ways that have a long-term impact on individual and corporate well-being.
Key Benefits for Organizations
- Increased retention rates of high-quality talent
- Decrease in recruitment and retraining costs
- Improved employee engagement
- Employees return ready to hit the ground running
- The guesswork is taken out of managing a maternity leave
- Employee and employer expectations are on the same page
- Your reputation as an organization that values the contribution of women is burnished
Key Benefits for Employees
- Develop strategies for managing all stakeholders at work and at home throughout the transition
- Gain practical tips on a variety of working parent issues like finding childcare, managing emotions, dealing with breastfeeding, and thoughtfully planning and executing the return to the office
- Reduce stress with focused advance planning for the return to work and beyond
- Engage with a community of working parents for camaraderie and mentoring
- Feel fully supported by management in this major life and work transition
- Keep your career goals on track with a prepared and confident return to work.
Does Pregnancy Threaten Women’s Advancement at Work?
Get a free excerpt of my book “The Hormone Myth” on the Many Stigmas of Showing at Work, which will give you the facts about:
- The reality of how pregnancy impacts how colleagues and bosses perceive and interact with pregnant women in the workplace
- Irrational worries that “she won’t come back” (75% do!)
- How women’s competence comes in to question
- The health consequences when women and bosses pretend no accommodations are necessary
- How discrimination against pregnant women limits women’s childbearing timing and choices
- And more…